CAMPING FOR OUR 2020 FUNDRAISER!
NEW campers (you did not camp in 2019) can start making reservations on June 15, 2020 by calling 717-476-1630 at 9 am. There is no waiting list. Mark your calendar...these sites go fast! Read info below for details on being a participating camper in the trick or treat area.
CAMP IN TRICK OR TREAT AREA - C & D LOOPS
- $75 for electric sites, and $60 for non-electric. This includes Thur, Fri & Sat nights.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Every camper must sign a Campers Agreement to complete their reservation.
- Click HERE to see a copy.
- Only the C & D loops in the campground participate in the trick or treating. The DCNR website will show C & D loop sites are all reserved because you cannot make a reservation for those sites on their website. You can only make them through the Friends of Codorus State Park by calling 717-476-1630 starting June 15 at 9 am.
- A & B Loops do NOT participate in the trick or treating. You can make those reservations at www.visitpaparks.com.
- You will have to decorate your campsite with family-friendly decorations and give candy to the trick or treaters between 6 pm and 8:30 pm BOTH Fri & Sat nights. We recommend you bring about 3500 to 4000 pieces of candy for the weekend. No blood, guts and gore.. or jumping out and scaring the kids. KID FRIENDLY, PLEASE!