Help the Friends... Come camp with us!
- All reservation fees go to the Friends of Codorus, non-profit for C & D loop for the weekend of Oct. 22, 23 and 24. See map below for availability.
- Camping is permitted, but the Halloween in the Park fundraiser has been cancelled.
- $75 - Electric (yellow) for the weekend
- $60 - Non electric (white) for the weekend
- Reservations are for all three nights. Check in as early as 9 am on Thurs, and out by 5 pm on Sunday. ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
- Call 717-476-1630 between 9am and 9pm daily to reserve a site.
- Credit cards only.
- Reserving a site in 2020 does not guarantee a site for the 2021 HITP event, nor does it guarantee site changes by 2019 campers.
With the loss of our major fundraising events this year due to Covid-19, fees raised for this weekend will be much appreciated! Thank you!
CAMPING FOR OUR 2021 FUNDRAISER!
- Read info below for details on becoming a participating camper in the trick or treat area.
- NEW campers (you did not camp in 2019) can start making reservations on June 15, 2021 by calling 717-476-1630 at 9 am.
- 2019 Campers will receive the reservation link on March 15, 2021 and have until June 1 to secure their same site.
- There is no waiting list.
- Mark your calendar...these sites go fast!
CAMP IN TRICK OR TREAT AREA - C & D LOOPS
- $75 for electric sites, and $60 for non-electric. This includes Thur, Fri & Sat nights.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Every camper must sign a Campers Agreement to complete their reservation.
- Click HERE to see a copy.
- Only the C & D loops in the campground participate in the trick or treating. The DCNR website will show C & D loop sites are all reserved because you cannot make a reservation for those sites on their website. You can only make them through the Friends of Codorus State Park by calling 717-476-1630 starting June 15 at 9 am.
- A & B Loops do NOT participate in the trick or treating. You can make those reservations at www.visitpaparks.com.
- You will have to decorate your campsite with family-friendly decorations and give candy to the trick or treaters between 6 pm and 8:30 pm BOTH Fri & Sat nights. We recommend you bring about 3500 to 4000 pieces of candy for the weekend. No blood, guts and gore.. or jumping out and scaring the kids. KID FRIENDLY, PLEASE!