camp in the treat or treat area - c&d loops
- $75 for electric sites, and $60 for non-electric. This includes Thur, Fri & Sat nights.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Every camper must sign a Campers Agreement to complete their reservation. Click HERE to see a copy.
- Only the C & D loops in the campground participate in the trick or treating. The DCNR website will show C & D loop sites are all reserved because you cannot make a reservation for those sites on their website. You can only make them through the Friends of Codorus State Park by calling 717-476-1630.
- A & B Loops do NOT participate in the trick or treating. You can make those reservations at www.visitpaparks.com. Campground Map.
- You will have to decorate your campsite with family-friendly decorations ONLY and give candy to the trick or treaters between 6 pm and 8:30 pm Fri & Sat nights. No blood, guts and gore.. or jumping out and scaring the kids. KID FRIENDLY, PLEASE!