DATE to reserve camp sites draws
near for 2014 campers.
- This year's Campers Agreement has been approved and will be mailed by April 15, 2015 to campers who participated in 2014.
- Those campers will have until June 1, 2015 to submit the completed agreement, along with the reservation fee of $75 to the Friends of Codorus. A copy of the agreement is also provided HERE.
- Campers on our waiting list will be contacted after June 1, 2015.
- If you would like added to that list, leave your info HERE.
What is Halloween in the Park?
Halloween in the Park is a two day, family friendly Halloween fundraising extravaganza held at Codorus State Park for Hanover, PA surrounding community.
What goes on? Click here for the 2014 event program.
- Part of the campground is reserved for enthusiastic campers who decorate their sites and pass out candy to the visiting children as they trick or treat.
- Not only are campsites decorated, but an entire area of the park is transformed into a festive, Halloween display and light show, bar none, in the whole Hanover area.
- There is a 1.5 mile hayride with awesome "family friendly" displays, many provided by local businesses, schools and organizations.
- Enjoy the Old Fashion Dime Pitch, Coffee Shops, S'mores Shop, Food Vendors, and more!
Click for a printable .pdf flyer
pet parade - saturday 11AM EVENT WEEKEND
-Everyone loves the PET PARADE held on Saturday at 11am at the swimming pool pavilion #1 of the event weekend. Any pet owner is welcome to dress up their pets (if they'll tolerate it) and parade them around the campground to raise funds to support local animal causes. Click here for more information about the Pet Parade and how it works. Proceeds benefit Animal Rescue, Inc.